How Do I Enable Voicemail On Wing's Purple Network?
To enable voicemail, please do the following steps:
- Press and hold the 1 key on your dialpad to call and connect with your voicemail inbox
- During the first time setup, you will be asked for your PIN. The default PIN would be the last four digits of your phone number
- After using the default PIN, you will be prompted to create a new personalized PIN.
- Your new PIN can be any 4 to 7 digit code
- A good PIN is one that’s easy for you to remember, but hard for others to guess!
- When prompted, record your greeting and name.
- Your voicemail is now ready to use!
If you are having trouble with any of these steps OR if you need help resetting your PIN please reach out to one of our Technical Support specialists!