Will I lose anything on my phone when I switch?
Nope. The switch to Wing is seamless and you'll keep your phone number, phone, contacts, texts, photos, apps, and all the important documents.
Of course we do recommend that you back up your phone just in case before switching. We also recommend that you save any voicemails you may want to keep.
Saving Voicemails on iPhone
To save your voicemail message as a note or voice memo, or to share it using Messages, Mail, or AirDrop:
- Go to Phone > Voicemail.
- Tap the voicemail message that you'd like to save, then tap the share button .
- Choose Notes or Voice Memos. Then save your voicemail message. Or choose Messages, Mail, or AirDrop, then type and send your message with the attached voicemail. You can also share the voicemail by tapping an AirDrop contact.
Saving Voicemails on Android
1. In your voicemail app, find and select the voicemail you want to save.
2. In the full screen version of the voicemail details, tap "Send to…"
3. From here you can send the voicemail to yourself, either through an audio attachment on a text message or in an email. In some cases, you may be able to share it as a file through a service like Google Drive.
4. Save the file to the place of your choosing: you could store it somewhere on your phone, or externally on a computer or other device.