How To Setup or Remove Your Plan On a Samsung Wearable Watch
Make sure the watch is unpaired from your device and the old cellular plan is removed.
- If you’re unsure how to unpair your watch, click here.
- If you’re unsure how to remove your old cellular plan, click here.
Once your watch has been successfully unpaired, make sure you have setup NumberSync by:
- Going to this link.
- Clicking Create one today.
- Inputting the mobile number of your phone and last four digits of the IMEI of the phone you'll be using the watch with.
- Following the prompts to create your login.
- If there's any issues, please reach out to technical support via our Wing app.
If successfully completed, please move to the next step.
Re-pair your watch via your device.
- If you’re unsure how to pair your watch, click here.
Send Code to your watch from NumberSync.
Make sure your cellular plan is successfully re-added to your device.
- If you’re unsure how to add a cellular plan, click here and press on the blue chat icon on the bottom right of the screen. A live agent will help you out!
Once completed, you're successfully activated!
Note: *It may take up to 24 hours for NumberSync to successfully register through*
How to remove cellular plans on an Android wearable:
- Go to Galaxy Wearable App.
- Turn off Mobile Networks.
- Go to Mobile Networks.
- Go to Settings icon.
- Select Delete.
Please reach out to our tech support via the Wing app if you're having issues with the above steps!